5 historical facts and records in football, #Historical #Facts #Records #Football Welcome to BLOG 50MIND SHere’s the latest broadcast news and trends we’ve got for you today: :
Football takes into account the present as well as the events of the past. For this reason, most people who watch football make it a point to be informed about everything that is happening in the sport. Here are five historical facts about football that you probably didn’t know:
1. Only Norway managed to avoid defeat in the match against the Brazilian national team. They have competed against each other four times, with Norway winning twice, while the other two matches ended in draws.
2. Zlatan Ibrahimovic, the Swedish striker, has spent some time in the professional soccer league in each of the last four decades. The year 1999 was the beginning of his senior career and he continues to be active since that year.
3. During the 2010 FIFA World Cup, New Zealand were the only team to remain unbeaten. Although they did not progress from the group stage, they drew all three matches against Italy, Slovakia and Paraguay.
4. Olivier Giroud’s Scorpion Kick for Arsenal won the English Premier League 2-0 against Crystal Palace in 2017 and won the FIFA Puskas Award. But it’s not the goal of the month. The goal of the month award went to Andy Carroll for his spectacular bicycle kick against Crystal Palace.
5. Virgil Van Dijk, the Dutch centre-back, signed for Liverpool in 2018 and helped the club win the English Premier League, UEFA Champions League and FIFA Club World Cup without suffering a single defeat at Anfield.
Photo credit Google
Content created and supplied by: RelationshipTalks05 (via 50minds
LINK TO SITE
Watch The Full V1deo
for more articles visit:TermBeamer and if you have any complain or suggest feel from to use our contact us page.