BLACKPINK confirms the release date and time for ‘Shut Down’
BLACKPINK are preparing to release their second song titled Shut Down soon.
Here’s everything you need to know.
BLACKPINK’s ‘Shut Down’ Release Date and Time
BLACKPINK took to social media on September 6 to confirm that they are set to release their next song, Shut Down.
In addition, it is part of the girl’s second studio album titled Born Pink. It will serve as the follow-up track to their hit Pink Venom.
However, Shut Down is scheduled to drop on September 16th. It will arrive around 12:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time and 1:00 PM KST.
Additionally, the track will be released around the same time as the group’s upcoming record.
BLACKPINK announces Born Pink World Tour 2022
BLACKPINK simultaneously announced the confirmed dates and venues for their upcoming world tour.
The band will officially kick off their tour on October 25th in Dallas, Texas. In addition, they will play nine shows in seven different cities across Europe, starting in London and ending in Amsterdam.
After wrapping up shows in North America and Europe, Ice Cream artists will head to Asia, the Middle East, Australia and New Zealand in 2023.
Meanwhile, fans shared their excitement about the group’s upcoming tour.
One fan wrote: “Over 27 countries and counting. This will be the biggest world tour ever done by any Kpop girl group!’
The following dates apply to the North America section:
- October 25: Dallas, American Airlines Arena
- October 29: Houston, Toyota Center
- Nov. 2: Atlanta, State Farm Arena
- November 6 and 7: Hamilton, First Ontario Center
- November 10 and 11: Chicago, United Center
- November 14 and 15: Newark, Prudential Center
- November 19: Los Angeles, Banc of California Stadium
In addition, the following dates are for the European part:
- November 30 and December 1: London, The O2
- December 5: Barcelona, Palau Sant Jordi
- December 8: Cologne, Lanxess Arena
- December 11 and 12: Paris, Accor Arena
- December 15: Copenhagen, Royal Arena
- December 19: Berlin, Mercedes-Benz Arena
- December 22: Amsterdam, Ziggo Dome
Meanwhile, the following are the dates for the Asia, Middle East, Australia and New Zealand section:
- January 7 and 8: Bangkok
- January 13 and 14: Hong Kong
- January 20: Riyadh
- January 28: Abu Dhabi
- March 4: Kuala Lampur
- March 11: Jakarta
- March 18: Kaohsiung
- March 25: Manila
- May 13: Singapore
- June 10 and 11: Melbourne
- June 16 and 18: Sydney
- June 21: Auckland
for more articles visit:TermBeamer and if you have any complain or suggest feel from to use our contact us page.