Federal Reserve Speakers Expected Friday, January 6, 2023 – Cook, Bostick, Barkin, George
11:15 a.m. New York time, 4:15 p.m. GMT:
- Federal Reserve Governor Lisa Cook is expected to participate in the American Finance Association’s “Inflation – What’s Next” panel at the 2023 Allied Social Science Association annual meeting.
Also at 11:15 a.m. New York time:
- Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta President Raphael Bostic is scheduled to participate in the Global Economic Outlook panel hosted by the National Business Economics Association at the American Economic Association’s annual meeting.
- Bostic will also take part in the “Lessons from the Pandemic: Two Years on” panel at the annual meeting of the International Association for Banking, Economics and Finance (3:30 p.m. New York time, 8:30 p.m. GMT). American Economic Community. .
12:15 p.m. New York time, 5:15 p.m. GMT:
- Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond President Thomas Barkin will speak in person before the 21st Annual Economic Outlook Forum presented by the National Chamber and North Carolina Bankers Association.
13:00 New York time, 18:00 GMT:
- Esther George, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, is expected to speak privately on the topic of “The State of the Economy” at an event hosted by the Central Exchange.
Speaking Thursday, Bullard recalled being a bit hawkish:
All news on the site does not represent the views of the site, but we automatically submit this news and translate it using software technology on the site, rather than a human editor.