Celebrate National Pizza Day with a myriad of deals across El Paso.
From classic favorites to artisanal delights, the options are endless. Customers can indulge in mouthwatering slices and pies at discounted rates from various businesses.
Americans ate 29,000 tons of pizza in 2023, according to estimates by Slice, a pizza delivery app used by 20,000 independent pizzerias.
Domino’s Perfect Combo Meal ($19.89) is an ongoing deal through Super Bowl Sunday: get two medium one-topping pizzas, an order of 16 Parmesan Bread Bites, eight Cinnamon Bread Twists and a two-Liter of Coke (use coupon code 1387).
The pizza chain has a special promotion for members of the Papa Rewards loyalty program to win a Vegas $tyle Pizza: one that is “stuffed” with cash. Go to Papa John’s VegasStylePizza website to enter to win $58,000 delivered by Venmo and a Pepsi Zero Sugar “to wash it down.” Earn extra entries by buying Papa John’s Epic Stuffed Crust pizza between now and Friday.
With Pizza Hut’s Deal Lover’s Menu, you can order two or more dishes for $7; options include medium 1- topping pizzas, melts, wings, pastas, sides, new offerings Roasted Garlic Cheese Sticks, Bacon Cheddar Cheese Sticks and Chocolate Donut Bites, other desserts & Pepsi-Cola drinks.
St. Augustine Pizza and Craft Beer
Celebvrate pizza at St. Augustine from 2-6 p.m. with a BOGO offer. The business is located at 1831 N. Zaragoza St.
For more information call 915-234-2533.
The Pizza Joint will serve a lunch special from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Special includes a slice of pizza and a side of pizza joints or a side salad, as well as a drink. Price varies on the side chosen.
Location includes 500 N Stanton St., 2900 N Mesa St. and 7000 Westwind Drive.
Pizza deals for National Pizza Day
In addition to the deals below, make sure to check your local pizza restaurants for specials and watch #NationalPizzaDay on social media for freebies and discounts, too.
- Chuck E. Cheese: Now through March 31, get 1,000 Bonus E-Tickets with the purchase of 60 minutes or more of All You Can Play. Get the coupon on the website.
- Little Caesars: There’s no special, but the pizza restaurant chain is having a Slices-N-Stix Super Bowl deal that could win you a free Slices-N-Stix if a Pick 6 (interception returned for a touchdown) happens during the Super Bowl. To register, sign in or create an account on the Little Caesars app on your phone. Tap the “Challenge” option in the app menu and tap “Accept Challenge.” Then buy a Slices-N-Stix, Slices-N-Stix Bacon, or Slices-N-Stix Jalapenos on the app before the game (by Feb. 10) and you are registered. If a pick 6 happens, you will get a code in the app on Feb. 26 for your freebie.
- Marco’s Pizza National: Get one of the new Pizzolis house dough stuffed with a cheese mix and pepperoni or other fillings for $5.99 (use code PIZZOLI) and $3 off any specialty pizza (use code SPECIAL3) including the Hot Honey Magnifico for $10.99 (use code HHMAG). (Limited time only; pricing and participation may vary. Check www.marcos.com for prices and to get the promo code for a discount.)
- Peter Piper Pizza: On National Pizza Day, get a 1-topping large pizza and choice of regular wings for $27.99, or a medium 1-topping pizza, two 20-ounce drinks and a 50-game point funpass for $35.99.
- Pieology Pizzeria: Through March 19, members of Pieology’s Pie and Perks rewards program who include a Craft Your Own Calzone or Pizza in their order can unlock Pies and Perks status through the end of 2024. That gets you a free side item (drink, side salad or cookie) once a day with the purchase of a pizza or calzone.
USA Today and Arizona Republic contributed to this report.
First appeared on www.elpasotimes.com