To celebrate the milestone, a handful of brands teamed up with Warner Brothers to create some Elf-inspired merchandise — just in time for Christmas.
Home and Decor:
Two new candles and an air freshener were released to celebrate Elf‘s 20th anniversary.
- Top Notes: Marshmallow, Sea Salt, Cinnamon
- Mid Notes: Chocolate, Maple Leaves, Honey
- Base Notes: Peppermint, Toasted Cracker
- Top Notes: Eucalyptus, Construction Paper
- Mid Notes: Fir Needles, Passionfruit, Cotton
- Base Notes: White Musk, Cedar, Peppermint
- Top Notes: Oakwood, Candy Cane
- Mid Notes: Fresh Snow, Cedar, Cinnamon
- Base Notes: Tonka Bean, Vanilla, Amber
These plates, which feature the four main food groups for elves, are perfect for appetizers, desserts, and cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve.
Leave room for Buddy on your Christmas tree this year with a new ornament from Hallmark.
Whether you’ve whipped up Christmas cookies, candy, or jingle juice, serve it in style with this Elf bowl.
Add some Christmas cheer to your nighttime routines with a satin pillowcase that helps tame frizz and reduce breakouts.
Hang these stockings by the chimney with care this holiday season.
Fashion and Accessories:
For more content, check out the Decider Shopping section.
The post Shop Decor, Fashion, More To Celebrate the ‘Elf’ 20th Anniversary appeared first on Decider.