Social Security incorporates 6,487 foreign affiliates in October


The Social Security counted in October with 2,462,506 foreign contributors6,487 affiliates more than the previous month in average terms, according to the data provided this Thursday by the Ministry of Inclusion. Of these affiliates, 842,430 are from European Union countries, 34.2%, and 1,620,076 from third countries, the remaining 65.8%.

The largest groups of foreign workers come from Romania (335,785), Morocco (296,835), Italy (162,349), Colombia (124,668) and Venezuela (120,969). In addition, among other nationalities, there are 60,131 affiliates from Ukraine, 12,872 more than in January, the month prior to the impact of the war. Of the total, 56% are men, while 44% are women.

And by sectors of activity, Social Security highlights the strong increase in the field of Education and in the Special Agrarian System, while the most pronounced decreases were recorded in Agriculture, Livestock, Hunting, Forestry and Fishing and Hospitality. By province, the average affiliation of foreigners increased especially in Andalusia, 4.32%; Murcia, 4.14%; and the Valencian Community, 3.45%.

In the last twelve months, the average affiliation of workers from other countries has grown by 8.9%, that is, it has added 201,362 jobs. Discounting seasonality and the calendar effect, the increase in foreign affiliation in October rises to 22,441 workers up to 2,462,109 affiliates. This figure represents 12.2% of all Social Security affiliates in seasonally adjusted terms.


*The article has been translated based on the content of If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!

*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.

*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!

For all the latest news click here

Denial of responsibility! is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.