Spain exported natural gas to Germany for the first time in September

0

Spain exported natural gas to Germany in September for the first time since data is available, according to what has been made public by the oil sector regulator Cores. The country also increased its net imports of natural gas in the ninth month of the year by 2.9% year-on-year, to 32,054 gigawatt hours (GWh).

This increase in imports is mainly due to Greater receptions of liquefied natural gas (LNG) through methane tankers, which grew by 59.2% year-on-year, while gas pipeline prices fell (-47.4%). The weight of receptions has varied so that more than two thirds of the total (69.7%) is imported as LNG, while the remaining 30.3% comes from gas pipelines.

In the accumulated of the year, the net gas imports have grown by 8.5%, up to 293,384 GWh. By country, Algeria is the main supplier of natural gas to Spain, with 8,932 GWh -25.4% of the total-, followed by the United States, with 5,992 GWh -17.0%-.

As for the exports, during September fell by 22.7% year-on-year, where 35.6% is exported as LNG and the remaining 64.4% is through gas pipelines. The main destination of these is France (1,157 GWh; 37.3% of the total), followed by Portugal (840 GWh; 27.1%) and with the novelty of shipments to Germany (2.4 GWh; 0.1% of the total). In the annual accumulated, exports have grown by 51.1% to 44,425 GWh.

Source: lainformacion.com

*The article has been translated based on the content of lainformacion.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!

*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.

*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!

For all the latest news click here

Denial of responsibility! termbeamer.com is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at amritpaljha@gmail.com The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.