The price of electricity tomorrow reaches its lowest cost in the last 17 months
The price of light tomorrow it will drop this Saturday by more than 51% compared to yesterdayup to 56 euros per megawatt hour (MWh), its price lowest in the last 17 monthsaccording to the results of the auction held in the wholesale electricity market.
Specifically, the light will set its lowest price tomorrow from the 53 euros/MWh reached on June 20, 2021, thanks to the largest registered renewable participation in recent days, especially wind power, which concentrates this Friday more than 50% of the national generation.
If you don’t have the call “Iberian mechanism”, that limits the price of natural gas for electricity generation, the wholesale price would be 91.4 euros/MWh, that is, almost 35 euros higher, according to data from the Iberian Electricity Market Operator (OMIE) and the Iberian Gas Market (Mibgas).
The electricity bill tomorrow Saturday: 51% cheaper
The final price is the result of adding to the 67 euros/MWh registered for tomorrow in the wholesale market the provisional adjustment that the beneficiaries of the gas cap have to pay to compensate the plants that use this material to generate electricity, which can sometimes be negativelike this Saturday, which will be -11.4 euros.
By time slots, the highest price will be reached between 8:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m., when it will reach 116.48 euros/MWh; while the cheapest will be registered between 12:00 and 13:00, at a rate of 10.61 euros/MWh.
- From 12:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.: 53.66 euros/MWh.
- From 01:00 a.m. to 02:00 a.m.: €37.66/MWh.
- From 02:00 to 03:00: 35.43 euros/MWh.
- From 03:00 to 04:00: 36.58 euros/MWh.
- From 04:00 to 05:00: 37.78 euros/MWh.
- From 05:00 to 06:00: 37.09 euros/MWh.
- From 06:00 to 07:00: 39.21 euros/MWh.
- From 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.: 45.89 euros/MWh.
- From 08:00 to 09:00: 48.63 euros/MWh.
- From 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.: 40.22 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.: 36.45 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.: 12.68 euros/MWh.
- From 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.: 10.61 euros/MWh.
- From 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.: 22.72 euros/MWh.
- From 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.: 31.34 euros/MWh.
- From 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.: 34.49 euros/MWh.
- From 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.: 36.72 euros/MWh.
- From 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.: 85.41 euros/MWh.
- From 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.: 106.76 euros/MWh.
- From 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.: 112.42 euros/MWh.
- From 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.: 116.48 euros/MWh.
- From 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.: 115.31 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.: 107.13 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.: 102.85 euros/MWh.
This week, and in the absence of Sunday’s price, electricity has marked an average of 102 euros/MWh, three times less than the monthly record reached last August, with 309 euros/MWh. Likewise, the provisional price for tomorrow will be almost four times lower than that of the same Saturday a year ago, when it was around 218.5 euros.
In addition, it will be below that paid in other European countries such as Italy, where it will reach 221 euros/MWh; France, with 212 euros; Germany, which will mark 199 euros; or the United Kingdom, where a price of 141.5 pounds/MWh will be registered (about 163 euros at current exchange rates).
The ‘Iberian mechanism’, which came into force on June 15, limits the price of gas for electricity generation at an average of 48.8 euros per MWh for a period of twelve months, thus covering the coming winter, the period in which energy prices are most expensive.
Specifically, the ‘Iberian exception’ sets a path for natural gas for electricity generation from a price of 40 euros/MWh in the initial six months -until December 15-, and subsequently, a monthly increase of five euros/MWh until the end of the measure.
*The article has been translated based on the content of lainformacion.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!
For all the latest news click here
Denial of responsibility! termbeamer.com is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at firstname.lastname@example.org The content will be deleted within 24 hours.