these are the cheapest and most expensive hours
The electricity price of tomorrow Friday October 28 gives a break at the end of the month and with users with one eye on the electricity bill and another on the mortgage payment, even more so after the decision adopted by the European Central Bank (ECB) to raise rates 0.75% to 2% on a day in which the Euribor is already 2.67%. Thus, the light tomorrow will remain at 112.89 euros per megawatt hour (MWh), 1.37% less than today. This Friday the call will apply again “Iberian mechanism” After more than a week without it.
The gas cap will be reapplied this Friday after eight days without working, because its price on the Iberian Gas Market (Mibgas) was below the 40 euros/MWh set by the Government as the maximum price until the end of the year. For tomorrow, the price will be around 44 euros. In addition, the electricity will be placed again by over the 100 barrier euros/MWh after last week it will register the three lowest prices of the year, with values of 73, 81 and 85 euros/MWh.
Nonetheless, the price of electricity in the wholesale market will stay tomorrow very far from more than 226 euros/MWh that were paid a year ago, a decrease influenced by both the higher renewable production and the lower price of natural gas in international markets due to the accumulation of storage for winter. This Friday’s figure is the result of adding to the 111 euros of the wholesale market 2 euros/MWh of the adjustment to be paid by the beneficiaries of the gas cap to compensate the power plants that use that material to generate electricity.
Cheapest and most expensive hours tomorrow Friday
By time zonesthe one for breakfast tomorrow will be the mask since between eight and nine in the morning the price of electricity will rise to 141 euros per megawatt hour (MWh). The cheapest time will be at dawn, between 02:00 and 04:00 with the cutoff at 90.37 euros/MWh. In Italy, electricity will be paid tomorrow at 135 euros per MWh; in Germany, at 105.5 euros; in France, at 108.5 euros, and in the United Kingdom, at 78 pounds (about 90 euros). In Portugalwhere the cap on gas for electricity generation is also applied by virtue of what is known as the “Iberian exception”, the price will be the same as in Spain, a country with which it shares a market.
- From 00:00 to 01:00: 92.62 euros/MWh.
- From 01:00 a.m. to 02:00 a.m.: 91.9 euros/MWh.
- From 02:00 a.m. to 03:00 a.m.: 90.37 euros/MWh.
- From 03:00 a.m. to 04:00 a.m.: 90.37 euros/MWh.
- From 4:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m.: 90.98 euros/MWh.
- From 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m.: 92.63 euros/MWh.
- From 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m.: 113.83 euros/MWh.
- From 07:00 a.m. to 08:00 a.m.: 134.24 euros/MWh.
- From 08:00 a.m. to 09:00 a.m.: 141.93 euros/MWh.
- From 09:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.: 139.46 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.: 131.76 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.: 116.64 euros/MWh.
- From 12:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.: 107.78 euros/MWh.
- From 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.: 102.63 euros/MWh.
- From 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.: 102.14 euros/MWh.
- From 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.: 95.33 euros/MWh.
- From 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.: 107.04 euros/MWh.
- From 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.: 126.18 euros/MWh.
- From 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.: 135.2 euros/MWh.
- From 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.: 137.1 euros/MWh.
- From 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.: 134.38 euros/MWh.
- From 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.: 130.31 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.: 107.9 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.: 96.73 euros/MWh.
LIGHT price + adjustment – Infogram
Gas discount until the end of the year
The Congress of Deputies has validated the royal decree-law by which reduces VAT on gas from 21% to 5% from October and, at least, until the end of the year, which will allow families to save around 190 million euros, according to Government estimates. The plenary vote on the text has resulted in 284 votes in favor, 0 against and 64 abstentions, a support that has not obtained, however, its processing as a bill by the urgent procedure, with 167 yeses, 178 no and 3 abstentions.
*The article has been translated based on the content of lainformacion.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!
For all the latest news click here
Denial of responsibility! termbeamer.com is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at firstname.lastname@example.org The content will be deleted within 24 hours.