these are the most expensive and cheapest hours
The price of electricity faces the weekend with a strong rise for tomorrow Friday October 04 up to 30%, with time slots exceeding the barrier of 200 euros per megawatt hour (MWh), according to the results of the auction held this Thursday in the wholesale electricity market. Without the Iberian mechanism, which limits the price of gas for electricity generation, the wholesale price would be 172 euros/MWh, that is, 16 euros more expensive since the average for the day will be 156 euros, according to data from the Iberian Electricity Market Operator (OMIE) and the Iberian Gas Market (Mibgas).
The final price for this Friday is the result of applying to the 150.4 euros/MWh set for tomorrow in the wholesale market the interim setting that must be paid by the beneficiaries of the gas cap to compensate the plants that use this material to generate electricity, which tomorrow will be 5.4 euros.
The most expensive and cheapest hours
By time slots, excluding such adjustment, the highest price It will be reached between 7:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m., when it will reach 225 euros/MWh; while the cheapest It will be recorded between 3:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m., at a rate of 112 euros/MWh. The final price for tomorrow will be more than 9% lower than a year ago, when it reached 172 euros.
- From 00:00 to 01:00: 158.97 euros/MWh.
- From 01:00 a.m. to 02:00 a.m.: 155.48 euros/MWh.
- From 02:00 a.m. to 03:00 a.m.: 154.7 euros/MWh.
- From 03:00 a.m. to 04:00 a.m.: 143.71 euros/MWh.
- From 4:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m.: 129.56 euros/MWh.
- From 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m.: 143.87 euros/MWh.
- From 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m.: 161.91 euros/MWh.
- From 07:00 a.m. to 08:00 a.m.: 172.75 euros/MWh.
- From 08:00 a.m. to 09:00 a.m.: 171.42 euros/MWh.
- From 09:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.: 158.66 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.: 142.85 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.: 125.01 euros/MWh.
- From 12:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.: 118.64 euros/MWh.
- From 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.: 113.16 euros/MWh.
- From 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.: 112.64 euros/MWh.
- From 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.: 112.3 euros/MWh.
- From 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.: 142.29 euros/MWh.
- From 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.: 162.7 euros/MWh.
- From 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.: 185.03 euros/MWh.
- From 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.: 225.2 euros/MWh.
- From 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.: 203 euros/MWh.
- From 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.: 194.8 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.: 182.53 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.: 168.55 euros/MWh.
Also It will be below what is paid in other countries Europeans such as Italy (191 euros/MWh), France (186), Germany (178.5) or the United Kingdom, 160.5 pounds (about 184 euros). In Portugal, where the cap on gas for electricity generation is also applied by virtue of what is known as the “Iberian exception”, the price will be the same as in Spain, a country with which it shares a market.
*The article has been translated based on the content of lainformacion.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!
For all the latest news click here
Denial of responsibility! termbeamer.com is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at firstname.lastname@example.org The content will be deleted within 24 hours.