these are the most expensive and cheapest hours
The price of electricity for tomorrow, Saturday, November 5, for regulated rate customers linked to the wholesale market cwill be 9.5% on Saturday compared to this Friday according to provisional data from the Iberian Energy Market Operator (OMIE). In the auction, the average price of electricity in the wholesale market -the so-called ‘pool’- will be 124.79 euros/MWh this Saturday.
To this pool price plus compensation to gas companies of 16.15 euros/MWh that has to be paid by the consumers who benefit from the measure, the consumers of the regulated rate (PVPC) or those who, despite being in the free market, have an indexed rate or They have to renew their contract.
The most expensive and cheapest hours
The Maximum price will be recorded between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m., with 188 euros/MWh, while the minimum for the day, of 113.98 euros/MWh, it will be given between 11:00 and 12:00.
- From 00:00 to 01:00: 164.96 euros/MWh.
- From 01:00 a.m. to 02:00 a.m.: 151.57 euros/MWh.
- From 02:00 a.m. to 03:00 a.m.: 137.26 euros/MWh.
- From 03:00 a.m. to 04:00 a.m.: 133.33 euros/MWh.
- From 4:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m.: 133.87 euros/MWh.
- From 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m.: 133.95 euros/MWh.
- From 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m.: 133.26 euros/MWh.
- From 07:00 a.m. to 08:00 a.m.: 140.05 euros/MWh.
- From 08:00 a.m. to 09:00 a.m.: 136.19 euros/MWh.
- From 09:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.: 123.25 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.: 118.88 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.: 113.98 euros/MWh.
- From 12:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.: 118.04 euros/MWh.
- From 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.: 121.26 euros/MWh.
- From 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.: 120.26 euros/MWh.
- From 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.: 118.97 euros/MWh.
- From 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.: 127.02 euros/MWh.
- From 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.: 175.57 euros/MWh.
- From 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.: 188.32 euros/MWh.
- From 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.: 179.82 euros/MWh.
- From 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.: 165.91 euros/MWh.
- From 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.: 164.87 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.: 147.47 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.: 134.45 euros/MWh.
In absence of the ‘Iberian exception’ mechanism to cap the price of gas for the generation of electricity, the price of electricity in Spain would be on average around 155.48 euros/MWh, which is around 14.5 euros/MWh more than with the compensation for customers of the regulated rate, which will thus pay 9.35% less on average.
The ‘Iberian mechanism’which entered into force on June 15, limits the price of gas for electricity generation to an average of 48.8 euros per MWh over a twelve-month period, thus covering the coming winter, a period in which gas prices energy are more expensive.
Specifically, the ‘Iberian exception’ sets a path for natural gas for electricity generation from a price of 40 euros/MWh in the initial six months -until December 15-, and subsequently, a monthly increase of five euros/MWh until the end of the measure.
*The article has been translated based on the content of lainformacion.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!
For all the latest news click here
Denial of responsibility! termbeamer.com is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at email@example.com The content will be deleted within 24 hours.