these are the most expensive and cheapest hours
The average price of electricity tomorrow Sunday for regulated rate customers linked to the market wholesale will fall 20% on Sunday compared to this Saturday, up to 112.75 euros per megawatt hour (MWh), according to provisional data from the Operator of the Iberian Energy Market (OMIE) collected by ‘Europa Press’.
In the auction, the average price of electricity in the wholesale market -the so-called ‘pool’- it will stand this Sunday at 113.48 euros per MWh. At this price of ‘pool’ adds the compensation to the gaswhich on this occasion is slightly negative, -0.73 euros per MWh, and which has to be paid by the consumers who benefit from the measure, the consumers of the regulated tariff (PVPC) or those who, despite being on the free markethave an indexed rate or have to renew their contract.
In the absence of mechanism of the ‘Iberian exception’ to cap the price of gas for the generation of electricity, the price of electricity in Spain would be on average about 121.24 euros per MWh, which is about 8.5 euros per MWh more than with the compensation for clients of the regulated rate, who will thus pay 7% less on average.
The most expensive and cheapest hours tomorrow
The maximum price is register between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.with 155.61 euros per MWh, while the minimum for the day, of 90.93 euros per MWh, will be between 10:00 and 11:00.
- From 00:00 to 01:00: 138.96 euros/MWh.
- From 01:00 a.m. to 02:00 a.m.: 130.46 euros/MWh.
- From 02:00 a.m. to 03:00 a.m.: 110.67 euros/MWh.
- From 03:00 a.m. to 04:00 a.m.: 94.67 euros/MWh.
- From 4:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m.: 90.64 euros/MWh.
- From 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m.: 94.62 euros/MWh.
- From 06:00 a.m. to 07:00 a.m.: 94.81 euros/MWh.
- From 07:00 a.m. to 08:00 a.m.: 101.22 euros/MWh.
- From 08:00 a.m. to 09:00 a.m.: 97.91 euros/MWh.
- From 09:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.: 91.29 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.: 89.56 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.: 93.07 euros/MWh.
- From 12:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.: 90.86 euros/MWh.
- From 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.: 94.07 euros/MWh.
- From 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.: 96.57 euros/MWh.
- From 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.: 95.49 euros/MWh.
- From 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.: 96.57 euros/MWh.
- From 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.: 103.49 euros/MWh.
- From 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.: 134.31 euros/MWh.
- From 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.: 156.1 euros/MWh.
- From 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.: 145.05 euros/MWh.
- From 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.: 143.65 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.: 146.94 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.: 139.94 euros/MWh.
The ‘Iberian mechanism’, which came into force on June 15, limits the price of gas for electricity generation at an average of 48.8 euros per MWh for a period of twelve months, thus covering the next winter, a period in which energy prices are more expensive. Specifically, the ‘Iberian exception’ sets a path for natural gas to generate electricity from a price of 40 euros per MWh in the initial six months -until December 15-, and subsequently, a monthly increase of five euros per MWh until the end of the measure.
*The article has been translated based on the content of lainformacion.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!
For all the latest news click here
Denial of responsibility! termbeamer.com is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at email@example.com The content will be deleted within 24 hours.