these are the most expensive and cheapest hours
The average price of electricity tomorrow Monday for regulated rate customers linked to the wholesale market will rise this Monday by 7.22% compared to this Sunday, until the 120.89 euros per megawatt hour (MWh), according to provisional data from the Iberian Energy Market Operator (OMIE) collected by ‘Europa Press’.
In the auction, the average price of electricity in the wholesale market – the so-called ‘pool’ – will stand at 120.91 euros per MWh this Monday. To this price of the ‘pool’ is added the compensation to the gas companies, which on this occasion is slightly negative, -0.02 euros per MWh, and which has to be paid by the consumers who benefit from the measure, the consumers of the regulated (PVPC) or those that, despite being in the free market, have an indexed rate or have to renew their contract.
4.85% less than without applying the measure
In the absence of the mechanism of ‘Iberian exception’ to cap the price of gas for the generation of electricity, the price of electricity in Spain would be on average around 127.06 euros per MWh, which is around 6.17 euros per MWh more than with the compensation for customers of the regulated rate, which they will thus pay 4.85% less on average.
The ‘Iberian mechanism’, which came into force on June 15, limits the price of gas for electricity generation to an average of 48.8 euros per MWh over a period of twelve months, thus covering the coming winter, period in which energy prices are more expensive. Specifically, the ‘Iberian exception’ sets a path for natural gas to generate electricity from a price of 40 euros per MWh in the initial six months -until December 15-, and subsequently, a monthly increase of five euros per MWh until the end of the measure.
The most expensive and cheapest hours tomorrow
The maximum price will be recorded between 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m., with 160.46 euros per MWh, while the minimum for the day, of 97.55 euros per MWh, will occur between 1:00 p.m. 2:00 p.m.
- From 00:00 to 01:00: 142.87 euros/MWh.
- From 01:00 a.m. to 02:00 a.m.: 103.28 euros/MWh.
- From 02:00 a.m. to 03:00 a.m.: 102.6 euros/MWh.
- From 03:00 a.m. to 04:00 a.m.: 101.93 euros/MWh.
- From 04:00 a.m. to 05:00 a.m.: 100.23 euros/MWh.
- From 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m.: 104.75 euros/MWh.
- From 06:00 a.m. to 07:00 a.m.: 131.44 euros/MWh.
- From 07:00 a.m. to 08:00 a.m.: 154.9 euros/MWh.
- From 08:00 a.m. to 09:00 a.m.: 160.46 euros/MWh.
- From 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.: 146.69 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.: 103.9 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.: 102.73 euros/MWh.
- From 12:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.: 100.36 euros/MWh.
- From 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.: 97.55 euros/MWh.
- From 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.: 98.84 euros/MWh.
- From 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.: 97.74 euros/MWh.
- From 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.: 107 euros/MWh.
- From 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.: 147.43 euros/MWh.
- From 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.: 154.62 euros/MWh.
- From 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.: 160.25 euros/MWh.
- From 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.: 150.14 euros/MWh.
- From 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.: 125.98 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.: 103.74 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.: 101.94 euros/MWh.
*The article has been translated based on the content of lainformacion.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!
For all the latest news click here
Denial of responsibility! termbeamer.com is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at email@example.com The content will be deleted within 24 hours.