these are the most expensive and cheapest hours
The electricity price tomorrow keep going up. If today it is 20%, tomorrow, Thursday, the electric bill suffers another push of 8.6% according to provisional data from the Iberian Energy Market Operator (OMIE), which makes the energy cost a real headache for users who, in addition, see how in many cases they also have to deal with a rise in the mortgage at a variable rate because the Euribor has not reached its ceiling.
If you don’t have him Iberian mechanismwhich limits the price of natural gas for electricity generation, the wholesale price would be 160 euros/MWhthat is, 9 euros more expensive, according to data from the Iberian Electricity Market Operator (OMIE) and the Iberian Gas Market (Mibgas).
The Thursday final price is the result of adding to the 135 euros/MWh registered for tomorrow in the wholesale market the provisional adjustment that the beneficiaries of the cap on gas have to pay to compensate the plants that use that material to generate electricity, and that tomorrow will be 16 euros.
The hours with the most expensive and cheapest light tomorrow Thursday
Thus, tomorrow the price will once again reach the barrier of 150.95 euros per megawatt hour (MWh), exceeding the cost at the point where it will be more expensive, which on this occasion is the between 10:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. The price minimum of the day it will remain at 122 euros between 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- From 00:00 to 01:00: 137.69 euros/MWh.
- From 01:00 a.m. to 02:00 a.m.: 134.37 euros/MWh.
- From 02:00 a.m. to 03:00 a.m.: 130.21 euros/MWh.
- From 03:00 a.m. to 04:00 a.m.: 126.29 euros/MWh.
- From 4:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m.: 124.98 euros/MWh.
- From 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m.: 136 euros/MWh.
- From 06:00 a.m. to 07:00 a.m.: 148.29 euros/MWh.
- From 07:00 a.m. to 08:00 a.m.: 163.97 euros/MWh.
- From 08:00 a.m. to 09:00 a.m.: 170.81 euros/MWh.
- From 09:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.: 155.59 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.: 144.03 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.: 127.45 euros/MWh.
- From 12:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.: 127.6 euros/MWh.
- From 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.: 126.72 euros/MWh.
- From 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.: 122.02 euros/MWh.
- From 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.: 122.44 euros/MWh.
- From 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.: 146.62 euros/MWh.
- From 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.: 170.9 euros/MWh.
- From 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.: 193.82 euros/MWh.
- From 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.: 215.01 euros/MWh.
- From 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.: 205.74 euros/MWh.
- From 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.: 184.11 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.: 158.07 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.: 150.22 euros/MWh.
Also, the final price for tomorrow will be about 24% lower than a year ago, when it was around 200 euros. Instead, will be above what is paid in other European countries such as the United Kingdom, where 98.5 pounds/MWh (about 112 euros) will be reached, or Germany, with 137 euros, although it will be below the price of France (157 euros) and Italy, which will reach 262 euros/MWh . In Portugal, where the cap on gas for electricity generation is also applied by virtue of what is known as the “Iberian exception”, the price will be the same as in Spain, a country with which it shares a market.
*The article has been translated based on the content of lainformacion.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!
For all the latest news click here
Denial of responsibility! termbeamer.com is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at email@example.com The content will be deleted within 24 hours.