these are the most expensive and cheapest hours
The average price of electricity morning for clients with regulated tariff It falls 14.6% this Friday compared to Thursday to 128.86 euros per megawatt hour (MWh), according to provisional data from the Iberian Energy Market Operator (OMIE) collected by Europa Press.
In this way, the average price of the electricity bill in the wholesale market (‘pool’) stands today at 121.18 euros/MWh. To this price is added the compensation to gas companies of 7.68 euros/MWhwhich has to be paid by the consumers who benefit from the measure: those who have a regulated rate, have a rate indexed to the free market or have to renew their contract.
The hours with the most expensive and cheapest light tomorrow
The Maximum price will be recorded between 8:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m., with 153.00 euros/MWh, while the minimum cost for tomorrow, of 105.02 euros/MWh, it will be given between 11:00 p.m. and 12:00 a.m.
- From 00:00 to 01:00: 150.34 euros/MWh.
- From 01:00 a.m. to 02:00 a.m.: 147.59 euros/MWh.
- From 02:00 a.m. to 03:00 a.m.: 137.47 euros/MWh.
- From 03:00 a.m. to 04:00 a.m.: 120.13 euros/MWh.
- From 4:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m.: 114.49 euros/MWh.
- From 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m.: 119.30 euros/MWh.
- From 06:00 a.m. to 07:00 a.m.: 126.54 euros/MWh.
- From 07:00 a.m. to 08:00 a.m.: 148.81 euros/MWh.
- From 08:00 a.m. to 09:00 a.m.: 150.27 euros/MWh.
- From 09:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.: 135.59 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.: 120.02 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.: 111.51 euros/MWh.
- From 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.: 111.03 euros/MWh.
- From 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.: 107.87 euros/MWh.
- From 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.: 104.18 euros/MWh.
- From 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.: 103.67 euros/MWh.
- From 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.: 115.49 euros/MWh.
- From 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.: 141.61 euros/MWh.
- From 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.: 144.09 euros/MWh.
- From 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.: 148.80 euros/MWh.
- From 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.: 153.00 euros/MWh.
- From 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.: 144.04 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.: 131.87 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.: 105.02 euros/MWh.
The ‘Iberian mechanism’, which came into force on June 15, limits the price of gas for electricity generation to an average of 48.8 euros per MWh over a period of twelve months, thus covering the coming winter, a period in which which energy prices are more expensive.
Specifically, the ‘Iberian exception’ sets a path for natural gas for electricity generation from a price of 40 euros/MWh in the initial six months -until December 15-, and subsequently, a monthly increase of five euros/ MWh until the end of the measurement.
*The article has been translated based on the content of lainformacion.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!
For all the latest news click here
Denial of responsibility! termbeamer.com is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at email@example.com The content will be deleted within 24 hours.