These are the requests that carriers demand with their new strike
What do they want to claim with the new strike? The carriers grouped in the Platform for the Defense of the Transport Sectorwho have called a new indefinite strike from midnight Sunday to Monday, They demand from the Government, among other aspects, greater control over compliance with the laws of costs and loading and unloading, extend their coverage or establish fines of up to 90,000 euros.
The new strike comes after the Government ensured that “all the agreements reached with the transport sector have been fulfilled.” The Minister of Transport, Rachel Sanchez, In statements to TVE, he stressed that the conditions and circumstances of the sector have improved and that the Government will continue working to comply with what was agreed.
After offering dialogue to “redirect” the “small imbalances” that may exist, appealed to carriers not to go on strike again, especially in the face of the current “complex moment”. The minister recalled that the transport decree that was agreed with the sector guaranteed that you could not work at a loss and has insisted that, if situations arise in which this is not fulfilled, there is a complaint system. His requests have not been heard. And these are the new claims:
The demands of the new transport strike
- About him compliance with the law of costs and loading and unloading, They ask the Government to guarantee, under a signed agreement, the collaboration of the corresponding authorities.
- To fulfill the cost law They demand the collaboration of the Civil Guard on the road, the Transport Inspection in companies and the Treasury in accounting.
- In the loading and unloading law They ask for the involvement of the Civil Guard, the Local Police and the Transport Inspection.
- They request that the coverage of the cost law be extended to all types of road transportincluding the van, light, heavy and aggregate.
- They claim to be include the same items for all types of transport in the calculation of costs, with expenses such as depreciation, financing and vehicle insurance, driving staff, tax costs, fuel, allowances, maintenance and repairs or tolls.
- They demand that all complaints from transport organizations and anyone affected be validated, that the main shipper, the contractual shipper and the carrier be fined; establish sanctions between 70,000 and 90,000 euros, and eliminate the exemptions to not be able to be fined.
*The article has been translated based on the content of lainformacion.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!
For all the latest news click here
Denial of responsibility! termbeamer.com is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at email@example.com The content will be deleted within 24 hours.