these will be the most expensive and cheapest hours
The price of electricity will drop this Tuesday more than 5%until the 115 euros per megawatt hour (MWh), according to the results of the auction held this Monday in the wholesale electricity market. Without the Iberian mechanism, which limits the price of gas for electricity generation, the wholesale price would be 123 euros/MWhthat is, 8 euros more expensive, according to data from the Iberian Electricity Market Operator (OMIE) and the Iberian Gas Market (Mibgas).
The final price for this Tuesday is the result of applying to the €113.4/MWh registered for tomorrow in the wholesale market the provisional adjustment that the beneficiaries of the cap on gas have to pay to compensate the plants that use that material to generate electricity, which tomorrow it will be 1 euro. For time slots, excluding such adjustment, the highest price will be reached between the 7:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.when will it arrive at 159 euros/MWh; while the cheapest will be registered among the 4:00 and 5:00at the rate of €72/MWh.
LIGHT price + adjustment – Infogram
Likewise, the final price for tomorrow will be close to one 32% lower than a year agowhen he reached 168 euros. Instead, it will be above what is paid in other European countries such as Germany (€95/MWh), France (114) or the United Kingdom, 82 pounds (about 94 euros); although it will be lower than the price of Italy, which will mark 164 euros/MWh. In Portugalwhere the cap is also applied to gas destined for electricity generation by virtue of what is known as “Iberian exception“, the price will be the same as in Spain, a country with which it shares a market.
The most expensive and cheapest hours tomorrow
- From 00:00 to 01:00: 96.03 euros/MWh.
- From 01:00 a.m. to 02:00 a.m.: 88.01 euros/MWh.
- From 02:00 a.m. to 03:00 a.m.: 85.76 euros/MWh.
- From 03:00 a.m. to 04:00 a.m.: 79.76 euros/MWh.
- From 04:00 a.m. to 05:00 a.m.: 72.25 euros/MWh.
- From 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m.: 88.01 euros/MWh.
- From 06:00 a.m. to 07:00 a.m.: 96.1 euros/MWh.
- From 07:00 a.m. to 08:00 a.m.: 132.61 euros/MWh.
- From 08:00 a.m. to 09:00 a.m.: 138.16 euros/MWh.
- From 09:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.: 120.81 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.: 113.87 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.: 99.5 euros/MWh.
- From 12:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.: 96.58 euros/MWh.
- From 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.: 98 euros/MWh.
- From 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.: 100.75 euros/MWh.
- From 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.: 106 euros/MWh.
- From 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.: 131.28 euros/MWh.
- From 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.: 145 euros/MWh.
- From 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.: 156.89 euros/MWh.
- From 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.: 158.9 euros/MWh.
- From 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.: 147.78 euros/MWh.
- From 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.: 127.95 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.: 129.22 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.: 112.26 euros/MWh.
Almost 7.2% less than without applying the measure
In the absence of the ‘Iberian exception’ mechanism to cap the price of gas for electricity generation, the price of electricity in Spain it would be on average around 123.42 euros/MWhwhich means about 8.87 euros/MWh more than with the compensation for customers of the regulated rate, who will thus pay a 7.18% less than average.
The ‘Iberian mechanism’, which came into force on June 15, limits the price of gas for electricity generation to an average of €48.8/MWh for a period of twelve months, thus covering the next winter, a period in which energy prices are more expensive. Specifically, the ‘Iberian exception’ sets a path for natural gas to generate electricity from a price of 40 euros/MWh in the initial six monthss -until December 15-, and subsequently, a monthly increase of five euros/MWh until the end of the measure.
*The article has been translated based on the content of lainformacion.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!
For all the latest news click here
Denial of responsibility! termbeamer.com is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at email@example.com The content will be deleted within 24 hours.