This is the subsidy for housewives of more than €460 per month: how to request it


what many unemployed housewives do not know today is that there is a subsidy of more than 460 euros per month, managed by the State Public Employment Service, for this vulnerable group. In addition, this aid promoted by the Ministry of Labor and Social Economy, currently led by Minister Yolanda Díaz, has the novelty that It will increase its amount from 2023, at least 8.5%, according to the latest statements by the Government of Spain during the presentation of the next General State Budget. Therefore, it could reach almost 500 euros per month from January Next year. However, to know the exact data, we will have to wait until November 29, the day on which the CPI data corresponding to this month will be released. The final CPI will be known on December 14.

Now, in order to apply for this grant it is necessary to comply with a series of requirements general, as detailed in the SEPE website. First of all, only housewives over 45 years of age can access it and it is known as Active Insertion Income, for its acronym, RAI. This aid is around 462.21 euros per month and is intended for groups with special difficulties in accessing the labor market. On the other hand, it is important to know that your maximum duration will be 11 months.

Also, the fundamental requirement for the RAI to be granted is not receiving any social benefit at that very moment, such as, for example, being a beneficiary of the Minimum Vital Income (IMV). In addition, it will not be possible to receive own income greater than 75% of the Minimum Salary (SMI), set by the Executive at 1,000 euros gross per month. As for the paymentwill be carried out in monthly installments of 30 days, between the 10th and 15th of the monthby bank transfer, as long as you are the account holder.

How to apply for help for housewives of 462 euros

The application to be a recipient of this subsidy may be submitted through the following channels:

  • In the SEPE electronic headquarters.
  • At the benefits office (after obtaining a prior appointment at the SEPE electronic headquarters).
  • At any public registry office.
  • By administrative mail.

Regarding the necessary documentation, it will be necessary to complete a official application formin addition to presenting the National Identity Document (ID) or passport. On the other hand, any bank document will be necessary in which the account number of which he is the holder and where he wishes to receive the benefit appears, as well as the Family Book or certification of the Civil Registry of birth or family. However, it must be borne in mind that if they ask for it at the employment office, must provide proof of income. Likewise, if you claim as a burden sons or daughters over 26 with a disability, you must provide a certificate of disability and of the recognized degree issued by the INSS, by the IMSERSO or by the competent body of the autonomous community.


*The article has been translated based on the content of If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!

*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.

*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!

For all the latest news click here

Denial of responsibility! is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.