Who Is Austin Bellamy? US Man On Ventilator After Being Stung By Bees 20,000 Times

0

A young man in the US state of Ohio is in a coma after being stung 20,000 times by honeybees, according to his family and local media. Austin Bellamy, 20, was in a medically induced coma Tuesday night after accidentally cutting into a beehive while doing tree work for a co-worker, Fox 19, a local news outlet, revealed. Austin Bellamy is currently in the hospital on a ventilator, his mother Shawna Carter said in an online fundraising page she reportedly started to pay for his medical expenses. On Friday, Austin Bellamy was trimming lemon branches when he inadvertently cut into a hive of African killer bees and was stung more than 20,000 times, according to a statement from Shawna Carter of the fundraiser.

At the point when he started cutting them (the branches), that’s the point at which the honey bees came out, and he tried to tie up, but he couldn’t, Austin Bellamy’s grandmother, Phyllis Edwards, told Fox 19. , ‘Help! Help me! Help!’ And no one would help him. His family watched the episode unfold from the earliest stage and were unable to save him as they were also targeted.

Who is Austin Bellamy? American man on ventilator after being stung thousands of times by bees

A young Ohio man is fighting for his life after being stung multiple times by bees and swallowing about three dozen buzzing bugs. Austin Bellamy, 20, was trimming a lemon tree last week when he unknowingly cut open a bee colony and released a large number of African killer bees that immediately swarmed around his head, neck and shoulders, his mother, Shawna Carter, told Fox19Now. It looked like he had a black blanket over his head, up to his neck, up to his arms, she told a local shop. Austin Bellamy was reportedly trimming overgrown branches from the tree on Friday morning as his grandmother Phyllis Edwards and his uncle watched from the earliest stage. Out of nowhere he cut open the hive and the furious bees flew out.

She and Bellamy’s uncle were also attacked and were unable to help. I wanted to try to climb the ladder to get to Austin… I noticed how tall he was… but I couldn’t get to him because I was surrounded. [by] bees, she said. Firefighters responded and were able to get Austin Bellamy down from the tree. Austin Bellamy was taken to the University of Cincinnati Medical Center, while Edwards was brought to an area clinic in an ambulance, a local outlet said. Austin Bellamy was placed on a ventilator and placed in a medically induced coma.

Shawna Carter said her child was stung multiple times and swallowed about 30 honeybees while displaying a fundraiser she put in position to cover his medical expenses. She let Fox19 know that hospital staff members were “vacuuming” the bees from Bellamy until Sunday morning. She said she fainted when she first heard what happened to her child. Austin Bellamy finally woke up Wednesday, but according to Carter’s Facebook, he remains in the hospital. Doctors expect Austin to make a full recovery.

for more articles visit:TermBeamer and if you have any complain or suggest feel from to use our contact us page.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.